The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data is processed by our Company, except our Company employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job in our Company. It includes everyone who wants to be informed about and participate in our company's announcements, meetings and organizations.
Personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are listed below, but not limited to those specified here.
Name, Surname, TC. ID number, address, phone number, e-mail address, signature, physical location / security image recording, call center / service quality voice recording, bank account number, credit card information, cookie records
Purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data; Your personal data shared by you;
- In order to benefit you and / or the institutions and organizations you represent from the products and services offered by our company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our company, carrying out marketing activities, carrying out the necessary works, including but not limited to realizing business development and planning activities,
- Conducting administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- Ensuring the physical security and supervision of the locations of our company in use,
- Establishing business partner / customer / supplier (authorized or employees) relationships,
- Ensuring contractual requirements and financial agreement regarding products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execution of our company's human resources policies,
- Calling our company's call center or using the website
- It will be processed in order to participate in the training, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Collection and storage method of personal data; Your personal data you share with our company can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically through offices, branches, call center, website, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means, either automatically or non-automatically. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and / or physical media. In order to prevent unauthorized access, manipulation, loss and damage to your personal data provided and stored by our company, technical security infrastructure improvements are implemented.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary information security measures, provided that they are not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not stipulated, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company's data flows by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data, within the scope of the Laws and other legislation and for the purposes explained;
- For our company organizations (meeting, seminar, symposium, congress), associations, departments of universities, companies and companies,
- Companies that we have authorized, operating on behalf and account of our Company, to our representatives,
- Regulatory and supervisory authorities, public institutions or organizations authorized to explicitly request your personal data in their laws,
- Tax and similar consultants, compulsory persons related to legal follow-up processes, institutions and organizations, and third parties including auditors and, without limitation, business partners, third party service providers, authorized persons at home and abroad for the above-mentioned purposes and can be transferred to organizations.
Your rights as per Article 11 of the KVKK; By contacting our company, your personal data;
- Learning whether it has been processed,
- Request information if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
- To know the third persons to whom they are transferred at home / abroad,
- Requesting correction if missing / incorrectly processed,
- Request to be deleted / destroyed within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- Request notification of the transactions made in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) above,
- Object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively with automated systems,
- In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing, you have the right to demand compensation.
Pursuant to the 1st paragraph of Article 13 of the KVVK Law, you can submit your request to use your above-mentioned rights to our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to use your rights mentioned above, you can submit your request petition by hand with the necessary information identifying your identity, send it via notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic signature.