Submission of papers to the congress will be in the form of poster and oral presentation.
Abstracts will be sent through the online system.
Abstract submission and presentation language could be in Turkish or English
Those who want to participate in the congress with an abstract are required to send their abstracts via the abstract submission module on the website until January 03rd, 2020 at the latest.
Submission Rules for Abstracts
- In order for the abstracts to be published in the congress digital book, you must be registered for the congress.
- The abstracts should be in a way to cover the introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion.
- Academic titles should not be used, abstracts should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts could not send via e-mail or in other ways.
- All information requested on the abstract submission page must be filled completely.
- The recorded abstract in the system can be edited until the deadline for submission, but the submitted abstracts can not be edited or changed.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed after the deadline date for abstract submission and results will be sent after evaluation.
- If the abstract is even accepted after the deadline, the discounted registration fee will still be applied.
- The abstracts which sent via the online abstract system will be published in digital book as how it is. So, the authors who will send abstract has to pay attention for typographical errors. The authors are responsible for all typos.
Digital Poster Specifications :
- It should be prepared vertically in 3:4 ratio as PDF.
- Must be high resolution, minimum 1536 (width) x 2048 (height).
- The texts on Digital E-posters, which are worked in the specified dimensions, should be as large and legible as possible. Recommended font is arial between 12 and 22 pt.
- If the information on the e-poster does not fit on one page, a second page with the same dimensions should be made, and the quality of the pasted pictures and tables should be high.
- Paper owners who have problems in PDF resolution can also send their work files with ppt or pptx extensions directly.
- PDF or work files must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until January 01, 2021.